CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

): I'm feeling so weak! ARGH

This morning when i got out of bed i couldn't walk straight, & everything was spinning.
Walking out of my room was torture already, i felt like fainting.
Plus, when im not lying down i feel like vomitting.
Maybe it's because of my empty stomach, but i had no appetite.
All i can do is lie down & rot.
I couldn't even lift my hand up for a while just to check the reading on my (LIMEGREEN) thermometer.

And my family isn't home, so i'm guessing i could starve all the way till dinner,
since i didn't want to worry my parents by telling them

The worst thing is i couldn't go out w/ huixian samuel quenna & timothy today.
I'm missing out on the Beverly Hills Chihuahua. ):

At last i gave in, and told my parents,
so dad got me lunch.
I guess I feel better now that i can sit up straight on my chair and type this post.

& sorry to those ppl i kept telling Brb, or didn't reply till my msn dc,
cause i felt like vomitting so i quickly dragged myself to the toilet then went to my bed to rest.

Being sick is rotten. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay rotten.


3:24 PM