3)How long have you liked the person you currently like? I dont like anyone haha
4)Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours? Mum counted?
5)Did you cry today? Nah
6)What are you doing this morning at 8am? Having a REALLY weird dream -___-
7)What are you doing an hour ago? Think i was bathing. I feel clean now muahahaha
8)What are you currently doing? Quizzzzzz
9)Who last texted you a msg? Judy
10)Have to told anybody that you love them today? Nah
11)Do you miss anyone now? Yep. Hahaha
12)Any plans for tomorrow? Not really, thinking of visiting my granny tmr haha
13)What was the reason behind the last time you cried? I forgot when i cried :l
14)Is there anyone you want to be with now? Hahaha dont rly have anyone in mind
15)Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C ? Did i kiss cher bef? I can't rmbr. Only rmbred she did kiss me bef. It was a dare LOL!
16)Name someone who make you smiles today, how? Huixian HAHAHA. She made me laugh like mad too.
17)Name a friend who's name starts with 'Z' Zheng Xian?
18)Which of your friend stays closest to you? I'm not sure leh o.o Got a few like all same
19)Do you prefer to call or to text? Both. INCOMING FREEEEE (call me!). But sms also very convenient
20)Was yesterday better than today? No -.- ytd was boring, until after the CIP thing
21)Can you live a day without tv and your phone? Suresure. I don't rly watch tv nowadays, and i survived when my phone got fixed *grins*
22)Are you mad about anything now? Robert Pattinson!
23)Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it? Yea i guess
24)Last person you visited in a hospital? Wow that was REALLY LONG AGO. My great grandma. More than a year ago.
25)When is your last and second last hug? The last day of camp! ):
26)What does the last text msg in your inbox says? "Ok:b Thankyou. ILY" - Judy
27)How do you feel about your life now? Normal i guess. A bit no life & boring HAHAHAH. Nothing interesting :/
28)Do you hate anyone? Not now i guess. Neutral is all.
29)Last person you called? Mummy
30)Who usually sent you the most texts in a mth? Nowadays is jiaren i think? I dont text ALOT le. I havent even bao! ^^
31)Is your room messy now? It's always very messy -__-
32)Who will be mad if your room is messy? My mum. She won't be mad, just nag at me till i clean up my room HAHA XD
33)Your shortest relationship? A few days i guess. It was a ridiculous one. Dont ask -.-
34)Who do you look like? I don't look like any celeb if that's what it's asking o.o But if not, i think my dad. :D
35)Tag 10 people to do this survey! Anythingggggggggggg ---
Btw paramore's latest video, Decode, is here! CLICK It's in the Twilight movie! 8D
This is not rly a very clear version, but works too lah. The above link clearer! :D Just click the play button, my blog song will stop after a few secs