CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

One more week of school left! )':
On monday i was still complaining how slow this wk is passing -.-

ET was horrible.
Mr gan made the bball guys run 20 rnds while the badm girls had to run 15 rnds, all non stop.
At first he call us, then i thought he'd let us slack for some reason. T.T
Glad that i made it through 8 rnds with no sign of breathlessness or anything, just stitches.
Stopped at around 9 rnds with dania, Thanks pooh for stopping with me♥
After that kept getting breathing problems,
i think we missed one rnd HAHAHAHAA ^^
Got headache after that, but it's pretty normal after ET lah.
But I'm glad i made it lah, it makes ET sounds so easy. HAHAHA.

Miss tay let us watch some movie that i didnt take note of, cause i was reading Eclipse ^^
Mdm choo continued the movie during Lit lesson.

Got early early recess =D
But looks like many other classes got earlier than early early recess )=

Mr Yao let us choose between I am Legend & Ratatouille
(Hey i voted for ratatouille & got ignored, too many ppl in for I am Legend alr! XD)
The screen was so dark i wondered how they watch.
So pwh went to the laptop to watch, while mr yao was off to play chinese chess w/ clsmates.
& he sucked. He got own in all games -.-
He was probably so engrossed that he didnt see us holding handphones right beside him, playing music anyone within a 3m radius. Either that, or he allowed it d:

Powerhouse at the laptop


Watching the movie. It looks like everyone's just staring at a blank screen -.-


Playing monopoly. See my finger?


Kianhong finished him before you can say "Mr Yao sucks"


Pesdy & I

Got back our class photos during math lesson d:

Formal Shot. Also the only shot ms lim looks nice in


Don't make me type them out, it'll be torture. Just read if you can d:


Signed by class =)


Informal shot


Powerhouse's signatures in 2e1 =D


I swear on my memory card iggy wrote this himself!


In informal shot. See what i mean about looking good only in formal shot? Miss lim the rockstar!

Another informal shot


She doesnt look good either. & ash noticed that lol
While i was standing at the back of the class,
suddenly i had this feeling that i'd miss the class ALOT.
Like super alot. Alot more than i'd expected.
We're all going to know our diff classes, knowing who goes with who, who's stuck with who.
In a week!

I'm definitely going to miss the stupid jokes, the times when thomas blew up, when qihong was constantly getting scolded by miss lim, our class standards, what we'd stay back & do, knowing who to expect when tchers announces who tops a subj, knowing who doesnt hand in a form before the tcher says it, knowing who would constantly forget to bring their et shirt, who always tuck out.

Hais. We all just spent 2 yrs tgt.
We watched each other grew more attractively, rather than a nerd from sec one.
Watching each other's hairstyles change, attitude, and height.
I'm so not going to get used to this. )=

So anyway. Slacked for chinese too, Miss lim let us choose between continuing with I am legend, or watching secret. I voted for secret again, got ignored again T.T
I'm doubting my own taste right now. *sigh*

Finished the movie just when chinese ended, left one geog period.
Just slacked around, and got dismissed at 1pm (=

Managed to persuade becky to go have lunch with me at mac! ^^
She crossed a road with a hand up so the driver can see. Just like when we were p3? LOL
I shouldnt be surprised. It's normal to see that coming out of becky. ^^

She made me look like a pig beside her, she ate so little ):
Chatted a bit, played with sauces, & she took many pictures of them. -.-

I made this LOL. What? We didnt have ALOT of sauce left you know.


She preferred it to be a girl. A goofy girl.

After making her prove that she was going to take 188 (long story, go becky's blog),
we went home.

If miss lim sees the photos, I-AM-SO-GOING-TO-DIE.
But forgive me, it's our last week tgt anyway.
Not going to see another unglam photo of miss lim le. HAHA =)



8:29 PM