Sunday, October 12, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT!Thanks alot twin for lending me New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn!♥
I never thought there'd be a day where i'd so obsessed with a BOOK.
(Even becky doesnt do that -.-)
I can't wait for monday when she'll lend me the bk! It's like waiting for a plant to grow.
The worst part is, the movie's coming out
2 friggin' long months later!
@)@()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%^&*(@(^&*(
I might go crazy from the wait.
Oh oh, & i'm suddenly crazy over
Robert Pattinson!Okay a big part is cause he's acting as Edward in the movie, if not i might not hv noticed him :l
I even forgot he acted as Cedric in Harry Potter.
Anyhow he's still hot.
& I saw someone called him Robert Hottieson on the net.
AGREED ^^Y

Found a lot pictures on twilight, Robert Pattinson, and trailers.
See? I can go crazy in a day already.
& I realise I'm super slow! ):
5:21 PM