CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can't believe it, im actually updating my blog!
You can't blame me I'm bored. You can don't read. haha
Ripped from VT btw (he has a blog. O:!)

1. Who sits behind you in MATH?
Chermaine!
2. Last text you received on your mobile?
"Ok" -Becky
3. When will your next kiss be?
I hope soon HAHAHA. With an ultra hot guy, laughs! LOL, im daydreaming again.
4. What song are you listening to?
Hero Heroine - Boys Like Girls
5. Who does it remind you of?
Me. I'm a hero(ine)! LOL, okay jk. Superman.
6. Last movie you watched?
Was it Journey to the Centre of the Earth?
7. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I'm not sure haha
8. What CD is in your stereo?
I dont listen to CDs anymore d:
9. Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't?
Idk lol
10. What did you do last night?
Think about what happened, what's going to happen, and what i wish to happen. Like crap. lol
11. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you shower?
Yep. haha
12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
None.
13. Last person you ditched class with?
I didn't ditch any classes
14. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Um, loud but not my-ears-can't-hear-anymore loud.
15. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Beach! =D
16. Who was the last person to call you?
Becky
17. What annoys you the most?
Idk rly know. Quite a few things i guess. haha
18. When do you prefer to take a shower, morning or night?
I like both
19. Next vacation you're going on?
I think it's the trip to guangzhou with swissflames.
20. Do you play any instrument?
Yep. Piano, although i've stopped for a long while :l
21. Can you watch scary movies?
Yes. But in the middle i'd just freak out & regret. lol
22. Do you want any piercings?
Already have them
24. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
Be out & about. Only becky wants to stay home all day & "Read A Book!"
25. Look out the window what do you see?
Flats
26. What are your nicknames?
Char?
27. Last time you went to the mall?
Today. Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza & Anchorpoint
28. Who last im'd you?
Huh?
29. What kind of music do you like?
I'm not sure. As long as the music sounds awesome that's its okay.
31. Ever snuck outta the house?
Yea d: when everyone was asleep. lol (no didnt do illegal stuff, i was only 9?)
32. What color underwear are you wearing?
If you rly want to know, it's light blue. lol
33. Last thing you purchased?
Panadol lol
34. Last person you kissed?
Must i answer? I guess not.
35. Plans for tonight?
Eat. I'm damn hungry right now o:
36. do people ever spell your name wrong?
Yea T.T When i was P3 or so, people would spell it as Charmine. NOOOOO! )=
38. Are you watching tv?
Not rly, just looking.
39. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere which near a beach (no tsunami please), in a big bungalow, with a nice garden, near shopping malls, has bigbigbig bedrooms. LOL. Let's migrate to america!
40. Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Chalet counted?
41. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I forgot haha!
42. Do moochers annoy you?
Sometimes? Idk.
43. What's your worst habit?
Im not sure haha!
44. Is there anyone you regret ever meeting?
I guess so?
45. On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings?
Like ah? If i have to give an answer, the best is ears lo. Although i dont rly care about them. Better than other places, :6
46. Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
Roommates!
47. If you found out that you were going to have a baby, what would you do?
LOL. I'm 14. Freak out first, then maybe kill the guy or smth. Haha jkjk.
48. Have you ever made someone sooo mad that they broke something?
Nah
49. Have you done anything illegal?
Um. Illegal downloading music, jay walking, vandalising (sch tables). Small stuffs? XD
50. Do you have a crush on someone?
Nah, are you disappointed? HAHA ^^

--

1.Would you date someone taller then you?
Well, OBVIOUSLY.
2. When was the last time something bothered you?
Idk maybe now? Hunger's bothering me. lol
3. What would you do if your ex showed up at your door?
Well, okay. So? Nothing much, maybe he wants to use to toilet or smth.
4. What are you watching?
I'm watching me typing. How interesting is that! :D
5. What do you think of this person you took this from?
I bet he's still arrogant! & omg, he has a stead! HAHAHA!
6. Where was your default picture taken?
Which default pic? LOL
7. Who was your last text from?
Becky
8. What's the most interesting thing that you did today?
Shopping. Ugh, nothing else i did is more interesting today -.-
9. What's your favorite number?
2 i guess
10. Are you single?
Yep
11. What is your current mood?
Moody? Haha. Cause I'm hungry. No rly, i get moody/angry when im angry. & back to normal immediately once i'm fed. Ask huixian! HAHA
12. Last people you hung out with?
My mom. Does that count?
13. What sports do you enjoy playing?
Badminton! Swimming!
14. Whose a non family member you trust the most?
Chermaine, Samuel
15. What's your definition of life?
Wow. So cheem, I dont rly know. I can't do cheem! T.T
16. What was the highlight of your week?
Meetup with pri sch friends! & end of sch! :D
17. Would you date someone who was a bad kisser?
Ughhhh, idk? Depends i guess
18. Who would be the first to know if you became a parent?
Me, doctor, pregnancy kit or smth?
24. What's the last thing someone said to you?
"Leave some for me too" - Mum
25. Whose phone call do you always expect?
Idk? I get random phone calls from diff ppl i know
26. Do you like cuddling?
Maybe?
27. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
I currently hate proj. Two in a week. Sigh. Good thing there's only one hmwk. (Finished doing!)
28. Anyone whose seen you at your worst and still said your beautiful?
Um idk
29. Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nah
30. Would you ever date a friends ex?
I dont think so. Unless i rly didnt know or what LOL
31. Can you name 5 people in your mind now?
Huixian Chermaine Huilak JiaRen VT(cause i ripped form him?)
32. What is the last thing you thought about?
Projects. Ugh.
33. Anything special abt your birthday?
I guess not, pretty much the same. Except i get a cake in class, & I get an ipod nano from josiah. LOL
35. How do you feel about yourself right now?
I feel hungry. Does that count again? LOL
36. Do you miss anyone?
I miss people from school i guess.
37. What do you miss most about the past?
Alot i think haha
38.What do you wanna do so badly now?
To gain super knowledge right now so i dont have to worry so much about exams. D:

--

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station.
Buy some chocolates, Chips, & junk food lol
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea animal, what would you want to be?
Whale? I dont want to be bullied like a small fish, nor do i want to be part of shark fin's soup.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
What's that?
4. What do you order when youre at IHOP?
IHOP is..?
5. Last book you read?
Silver Beach : Summer promises. Yes Cher I've completed the 3rd book! *grins*
6. Describe your mood.
Happy! I've ate something! ^^
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Um sprain leg counts? Other than that maybe a cut on my wrist? It was accidental i swear. & besides, it's a vertical cut -.- Think it scratched smth.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Idk. Maybe some friend of mine who's hot handsome cute. Either that or some friend that can get me out of that well.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A girl holding a spongebob playstation controller, & a guy holding a patrick one. & again, the girl isn't me. Got it from deviantart damn it!
11. Favorite Soda?
Coke?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A sleeveless cotton
13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
Car
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Journey to the Center of the Earth
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots (LOL) for.
JOE JONAS! *melts*
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Think it was fishball noodles?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My book shelf
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nah. Just slip them in & out, unless it needs to be loosen or tighten
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I can't rly rmbr. Not barbie thank you.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Nah d:
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Duh
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Two weeks ago?
24. Whats your favorite fruit?
Becky: "Grapes!" Uhhhhh, apples, mangoes, orange, grapes -____-
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Nah. Dont think i can do haha!
26. Do you like running long distances?
No stamina lah! (dont laugh)
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Nope
28. What color are your bedsheets?
White & blue. Where's the limegreen! )=
29. Whats your favorite flower?
Roses? Or nice big pretty ones.
30. Do you do ballet?
Nah
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Not rly
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Spongebob Squarepants!
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Yea. What a coincidence O:
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Idk. Not rly that warm since it's night time
35. Do people consider you smart?
Nah
36. How many piercings do you have?
2
37. Are you signed on AIM?
Nope
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Never tried. But accidentally one -.-
39 How do you feel about your family?
They love me, i love them =D
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes. Josiah! Haha
41. What time do you go to bed?
Depends where I'm going to next day
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Ugh, nothing! I dont listen to CDs anymore. For the last time -_______-
43. What movie do you know every line to?
None exactly
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I dont like salad lol
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Wow. Never thought about it. Maybe small things like clothes or smth. Can't think of big things right now O;
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
family member: granny, punggol!
friend: afiq, sengkang.
Whadya' know. They live so near each other!
47. Do you like hugs?
Yep (=
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Before the friendly match with marsling d:
49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Char(pronunciation of charcoal)-maine
50. Last person you hugged?
I forgot whether it's my mom or pri sch friends. lol

Okay im done for now ;D
Spare you guys the torture of scrolling down further. =D


10:25 PM