CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yay finally school resumes =)
Seats were back to normal!

PE,
a wholeeeee LOT of dead bees on the ground!
Okay they were not v big, but they were dead anyway.
Super freaky :/
Since the weather wasn't that good,
we had to go to the hall,
but the hall still had the tables & chairs for sec4 exams D:
So at last we've decided to go IT resource room to watch a movie.
Poor chermaine had to walk so much even if she was sick ):
Watched miracle, some hockey show.
So damn boring T.T
Then howard & kh keep disturbing me -___-
Keep poking me then blame each other or purposely blame themselves -.-

History,
Exam papers were back!
I got 76! Yay for A1 =D
Hoho! Good thing my sequence correct ^^
Alot ppl in 2e1 get like 80 above,
didnt know our cls would study so hard for hist =D

Math,
mr teng came into cls for 1st period to tell us about our math 2.
I got 37/50. Okay lah reasonable :/
But got careless -___-
One big word careless at my last qn,
-204 i put 204.
NOOOOOO T.T
But mr teng say no one failed math =D
Math 1 was given out when ms tay came,
& i suddenly very scared,
then like some ppl v disappointed,
so i damn jin zhang D:
LOL, & amirah was like,
"when you come back you must smile & jump" O:
& i rlised i got 50/50
OHMYGOODNESS, so super shocked!
Then i jumped up like siaodingdong, HOHO =D
I didnt expect that,
cause the ratio was supposed to be 5 : 6(?),
but i wrote 535 : 642.
But miss tay so good, gave us our marks even though we didnt write 5 : 6
Cause too hard le.
Overall i get 87/100!
I ♥ MISS TAY

CME,
miss lim used the period to return chinese test papers.
Compo : 60/100
Letter Writing : 14/20
Paper 2 : 35/65 ._.
Overall : 57/100
CA1: 57.8/100

Haha, didnt bother going through :/
& chermaine changed place & sit behind me! (:

Science,
MY LONG AWAITED SCIENCE SCORE -.-
I passed HOHO I PASSED!
I was freaking scared i'd fail la!
I got 62.5! Thank god.
I got a B at least! =D
My section A saved me =D

After lunch went to sports leader meeting,
to choose the sports leader short design & jacket thingy.

So i got a C -.-
Means my wish of getting no Cs for Sa1 isnt fulfilled )':
Never mind, i'm pretty contented only =D
Just pray that my home econs, art & english gets a B3 and above.


3:32 PM