Friday, May 23, 2008
Okay firstly, my hit counter's back to normal.
Good thing i didnt delete it or something d:
Okay so the quiz james told me to do.
-Each blogger start with 10 random facts,habits about themselves
-Blogger that have been tagged need to post on their blog about 10 things
-At the end of this , you gotta choose 10 people , list them and tag them on the blog
-Don't forget to comment on their blog that they have been tagged
Here i go :
1: I'm Charmaine
, hello.2: I love limegreen like ashfhdaofhodshfoswqiuehoup.
3: I'm pretty much in love with that retarded & dumb patrick which makes him so funnehhhhhh.
4: I'm a belong to be the greatgreatgreatgreat brown house, which rocks like nothing else (except for swiss flames) & brown will own. =D
5: I suddenly have to strange habit to want to read books. O:
6: I'm in love
6(.5): with huixian. YES I LOVE YOU DARLING XD
7: Im going to watch What Happens in Vegas
(like finally!)8: I'm finally of acceptable weight (according to report bk)
9: I proud to be a sports leader
10: I did this quiz cause James told me to. Lol -__- haha
I'm going to ask:
1. Anyone who wants to do
2. Anyone who wants to do
3. Anyone who wants to do
4. Anyone who wants to do
5. Anyone who wants to do
6. Anyone who wants to do
7. Anyone who wants to do
8. Anyone who wants to do
9. Anyone who wants to do
10. Anyone who wants to do
Okay i finally got my report book back.
Frankly im disappointed.
I'm that so-called lucky one to get the one so close to A2 that miss lim have mentioned a few days before.
That's pretty sad.
So anyhow, my avg is 69.6.
Class position 4/38
I dont feel like talking about it T.T
It's finally the holidays,
a break from being forced to wake up early in the morning! =D
But camp is coming =D
I'm way excited, okay maybe not, but im looking forward :)
This is a pretty short post,
cause i dont feel like talking about today,
there's nothing much to talk about too.
Just play games, watch movies & chat, (& read books)
After camp i'll have hell loads of things to post (;
11:33 PM