CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Long time haven't post le O:

Almost 1/2 the exams are over!
This whole week seems pretty long x_x

Monday, English & Chinese Paper 1:
Oh for goodness sake!
The worse paper yet O:
Eng composition i totally didnt have any ideas,
& my compo was pretty common :/
Letter writing was better (:

Chinese compostition,
i wrote crap, i didnt even plan on what to write.
I was out of ideas ):
So i just anyhow link my story,
how awesome right.

Oh & did I mention Mdm tang was here to invigilate?
But as expected, she wont dare to disturb us :D

Tuesday, English paper 2:
This paper was pretty straightforward,
did everything pretty fast & took my own sweet time.

Wednesday, Chinese Paper 2:
YAYYYY, i only studied the first half of the book,
& both the zao ju were on the first half! :D
The comprehensions weren't that easy though -.-

Thursday, LABOUR DAY:
Died during prep work for art.
Died on my chair while painting non-stop for 6h.
Yay for me

Friday, Art:
Didnt have enough time to touchup.
How pathetic.

Uhhhhhh, all my impt papers next wk.
JIAYOU CHARMAINE :D
I'm so looking forward to end of exams.
House games, sec 2 camp[!!], HOLIDAYS!
I'm going to slack like a pig okayyy


10:42 PM