CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Having a lil break from burying myself with books :D

To explain matters to some lazy, dumb, lame, crappy, mummy's boy who's bad at lying, and always runs away from the truth,
who i shall not mention is luzerne,
READ THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS POST,
I'm having a break!

YES I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!
Now, scroll down, & tag me lah!
-
YAAAAAAAAAAY GUESS HOW MUCH I'VE REVISED!

I've revised the whole of science! =D
LOL, now im revising on history.
Those shitty subjects that need "alot of content"
Give me a break -.-

Exams are coming so soon.
To be exact, 2 days away,
32.95 h away,
1977 minutes away,
118620 seconds away.
& IM LOSING EVERY SINGLES SECOND NOWWW O:
Oh shit, i've gotten tht crappy disease from that crappy guy -.-
If i wrote crap during my exam i'm going to blame him! :D

I think my brain's going to get fried from mugging ):
Let's just hope for the best.
Jiayou everyone (:

I'm going to be patient,
& wait for the oral to end!
(good thing I'm in the first shift, 2nd to take eng, & 1st to take chi oral, which means that i'm going to end my oral super duper early!)
& start slacking & slacking,
& burn all the books! :D
Okay, that was totally fake.
(what did i tell you about being crappy)


darrenOH--- says (PM 10:57):
say im shuai cute innocent lil boi!

SEE I'VE POSTED ABOUT YOUUUU!
Now i'm waiting for the haolian letter XD

OKAY,
I'm going back on a hiatus!


10:26 PM