CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 more days to the freaking exams! O:

I should have brought my jacket when i stepped out of my house, that was when i knew it started drizzling -.-

Now im sitting wayyyyyy right from my original seat. ):
Still 2nd row from the front.
I want to sit beside jas!
At least i won't fall asleep during these 3 more days of mass-mugging. Nevermind lah, I'll ask all I can from yingxiang these 3 days! :D
Started revising science when i reached school O:
Felt super sleepy,
the weather makes me want to go home,
& snuggle into my blanket ):

Snatched sweets before english,
threw yaoxing's bag of sweets around,
i got 4! HAHA LOL

Mr ho finally came for english,
& those ppl didnt bring english file had to stand.
I'm surprised i brought lah :O
Thomas didnt bring his file & had to stand,
but he like want every tcher to know he's sick -.-
I want to sleep throughout the whole shitty english!
Cant seem to pay attention, ):
Went through summary & filing.

Air con in the music room!
PERFECT to sleep in!
I admit, im a pig. All i think about is sleep!
But since i was sitting so damn infront,
i just had to pay attn.

Nano's group presented for the lit play :D

Did Mock paper for chinese.
Then when i cover my eyes & try to slp,
qihong suddenly kena caught for slping O:

SCIENCE PRATICAL!
Strangely, this is the only lesson i've enjoyed th whole day.
We get to burn stuff. *WAHAHA*
Wax, copper carbonate, sodium chloride(common salt), IODINE, & magnesium ribbon!
I can't even on a BUNSEN BURNER! ._.
So damn it noob lah pleaseeeee
The magnesium riboon was so WHOA!
It was super bright white lah,
like fireworks! & switching off the lights made it cooler :D
Wax just turned into plain-wated-look-a-like thingy.
COPPER CARBONATE WAS SUCH A SUPER NICE COLOUR :D
It was green, but damn nice lah the green :D
Burned & it totally chao da -.-
Nothing happened to the salt :/
Iodine was super cool too!
Turned form silver balls to purple! :O
Then it turned into crystals.
OMGGGGG SO NICE :D
Recorded down our observations,
& that was the end of our FUN ):

Math test i did like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzbadly.
I've got a freaking 23/30.
I had rlyrly high expections lah! D:
At least i won some people :D
Omg i just rlised i lost to luzerne,
& i was laughing at him. LOL -.-
-
I want to mug!
I want to revise!
I want to read till my brain burst!
I want to study all my notes!
I want to get top 10 for mid years!

My realistic expectations are:
English- B3
Chinese- B4
Science- A2
Hist- A2
Math- A1
Art- A1
Home econs- A2
Literature- B3

I hope i didnt miss anything out :/


9:00 PM