CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Yawn, damn tired right now X_X
* actually v brief la this post,
just posted for the sake of posting,
damn tired now :O *

Had trainings at CDANS (again).
Damn bored of that place luh :/
Did physical training instead of our usual trainings.
Alot of people didnt come today uh, tsk tsk :X
Then we all had to split into 2 groups,
sec 2s split into ratio of 4 : 5.
So 2e1s were in the 4 people grp.
We & jolene, vera & jessica (previously from 2e1 too),
trained the sec 1s,
while the rest went for running & physical training XD
I think im failing my lifting T.T
Then our turn to run after doing lobbing & dropshots.
Ran 2 rnds around st anthony & swiss,
then do sit ups in swiss' exercise corner.
Went back to CDANS,
miss ng told me to choose people to be co-capts for female & male.
I chose theodoros for female one la,
& i chose iggy, ye fun & victor for guys,
cause must be someone that we can work well with.
OMG I JUST REALISED I MISSED OUT JUSTIN!
Shit. Arghhhhh ._.

After cleaning our school's cupboard for our badm stuffs,
ruen, shushia, judy, candy & I went to lot 1 de pizza hut to eat.
nothing much la,
except we almost finished the bottle of cheese on purpose,
& we had no money to pay ._.
cause we totally forgot about GST.
then candy ran home to take :X
after that me & ruen jiu went home first le.


11:34 PM