Thursday, March 20, 2008
X-COUNTRY!Ilovetodayyyyyy!
Went to meet nano, dip & sy at west mall.
& i thought i was going to be late!
I WAS SUPER ON TIMEEEE!
Shengyi was late though,
saw shushia & judy!
So just slacked with them first.
Then the train was superrrrr packed.
At last sy came,
but we still separate -.-
STILL figuring out the darn rubiks cube on the train :X
Followed to crowd to chi garden,
then yaoxing gave me the kaya toast.
LOL! he gave me quite a lot lah.
Went to look for friends,
& pesdy gave me a kaya toast too,
but at least that one is i ask from him.
Then i ate so many kaya toasts today haha/
Then sat down in classes.
OH MANNNN IT STARTED TO RAINNNNNNNN ):Nearly cancelled the whole thing!
Sat around,
just keep doing to rubiks cube,
then the sun was coming out :D
Gave out name tags,
I'M 2102!Collected the wallets, took attendance.
& FINALLY THE RACE STARTED!
Swiss Flamers this yr are smart enough to stand more at the front :D
So everyone gathered,
& we started to run tgt.
So i put on my earplugs & listened to music d:
For me i sort of chiong?
Okay maybe it isnt chionging for fast people,
but i didnt jog.
I ran & ran, & saw this place which looks damn familiar.
It was where i ran past last yr,
but then, i was half dead last yr.
This yr when i passed that place,
i didnt feel that tired lor =)
Yay for me :D
I didnt rly walk,
only walked for 5 seconds :X
Then ran the rest, but not at high speed lah please.
Saw chermaine, so i lent her my hp to listen to music.
Ran past mr liu & he went like,
"
2102! Go Go Go!!"
Like wth? I damn shocked lah!
Ran past mr mak,
& he said like "
Charmaine jiayou!" LOL
But Miss Ng went like "
BROWN HOUSE JIAYOU!"
The ending point was shorter than expected,
i didnt know it'd end so soon,
cause last yr i was alr dying & still cant reach the end.
I got my position card,
legs feeling pretty wobbly, feeling a lil faint,
i read my position card.
"OMG 25!" I shouted in my brain?
Then the person started calling for the person in the 53rd position,
i was like,
how come so fast jiu 53?Then i readmy position card again,
it said 52 -.-
I ACTUALLY SAW IT UPSIDE DOWN LOL.
OMG IT WAS SO STUPID LAHHHHHHH.
I actually missed my aim for top 50 by 2 T.T
i missed my badge!
But other than that,
i wasnt sad about anything else,
im pretty proud of myself d:
I know its damn lousy but,
this is the standard of this super lousy runner (:
Went to cheer for brown house members + friends,
then went back to the assembly place?
Ruen & shengyi dont be too sad ):
Went up to lead cheer with yufeng & kenneth,
omg man, nearly lost my voice.
Prize presentation,
C BOYS & GIRLS 1ST IS BROWN HOUSEEEEEE!YUNPING & JUSTIN ROCKS LAH! ^^
Then B boys is zhenghuan 2nd,
& B girls i dont know who liao ._.
Although i no trophy to take,
i had to take one trophy for the overall division,
omg so damn honoured please d:
Overall X country,
1st - blue
2nd - BROWN
3rd - yellow
4th - red
5th - green
Was expecting brown first,
but nvm, pretty awesome alr (;
Took photos,
then went to eat with huixian dawn ruen & wenqi,
but ended up only me ruen & wenqi cause e4 went somewhere else to eat.
So damn it bloated lor, ate so much :X
Then went home.
BROWN RULES!We're going to rock sports day & house game! ;D
9:46 PM