Friday, February 15, 2008
Let's seeeeeee,
happy total defence day?
& happy singapore budget day. :D
Had temperature taking during
art lessons.
My temperature was 36.8 :D
To me it's normal la,
then pesdy was like saying, "omg so high!" -.-
Art wasnt that fun,
did a draft with absolutely no inspirations.
I want to get 95 ! D:
Started doing the brochure thingy for
english lessons.
AHHHHHH,
i just rlised i havent hand in th NYAA draft to sumana!
*freaks out*
I♥
RECESS!Wahahahas!
Feeling so high again! :D
Went back to cls,
& kept smiling like siao LOL
Nano kept pinching my cheeks DX
History was super sian.
I can't seem to pay attention in cls.
I just can't be bothered to remember th points :X
Maybe thats why i prefer SBQ :D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I love today's
MT!
Cause we were slacking like siao,
only did th dont know call what thing,
the write some passage,
then must be neat neat that one,
"书法比赛" is it?
& pesdy was like so super determined to win,
when his whole paper was filled with correction tape marks -.-
& marcus was having so much fun crushing his ego.
Saying his work looked like something that came out of a rubbish bin! XD Then it was super gao xiao XD
After that did filing,
& it was so slack can.
MARCUS MADE ME LOSE A MARK MORE IN SPELLING!
Pay me back that markkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! D:
After that took bus home.
LALALAS :D
9:56 PM