CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello people?
I DID NOT cut my hair la, goodness.
Just let my hair down since i was too lazy to tie,
& not enough time to catch th bus i always take, if i tie la.
But still not tying my hair now ba, i guess?

& today's ET totally sucked.
I was having a great headache,
but i still ran, so i felt like vomiting.
Then my whole body when numb,
like whole cody contract.
& my hand just clenched tgt so tight unknowingly,
till i cant open lor, like stuck there.
There kinder bueno dip went to sickbay with me :D
YAY I LOVE HER :D
At the sickbay have time limit de you know -.-
Can only stay for 1/2 hr, but got free milo :D
Felt sooooooo much better la :D

Then the rest of the lessons were same as usual.

Got 23.5/42 for chinese.
Hey i passed okay? Happy enough ;D
Just like pesdy when he passed his art lols
Got 33/50 for hist.
Okay its lousy i know,
but i did well at Sec C :D
Full marks yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
MCQ & the dont know what 5 marks thingy,
killed me instantly.

Mr gan told us to have training immediately after sch ends for 1/2 first, cause he going with bball boys later.
So i had to skip lunch when i queue till half T.T
That's sickening. And sad.
So went for training,
for like 40mins? & i was so hungry la! Want die alr.
After that we begged mr gan to let us train ourselves after our lunch,
then he didnt let cause he didnt want us to strain ourselves -.-

But we still stayed la.
To play game lor.
My strokes totally sucked today.
I hate today's training.
I hate my skills.
I hate myself T.T
I'm going to kill myself.
I'm not going to show up for competition tmr.
I suck at et.


9:28 PM