CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

FINALLY IM BACK TO POST :D
Ahhhh, one day never go online,
& it felt like i didnt go online for a wk?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL CHUA & IGGY!

PE was super fun :D
Played soccer on our own this time.
Chermaine, Shengyi & me were in iggy's team,
which consists of jas, marcus, kh, khairul,alif & howard.
They are super pro can,
and call themselves powerhouse somemore ._.
Then at first we do cheer,
& it was supposed to go like 'powerhouse uh uh uh'.
*created by them, not us girls*
But at last we just out our hands tgt & shout powerhouse.

At first i should just play for 5 mins,
then i be sub, but ganesh say all must play,
then i play left wing or something ? o.o
First game with limqhpc, we won 8-1 :D:D:D
then 2nd game with josiah they all, we won 2-1,
cause they have ganesh in their team ma.
& today's ganesh's last lesson with us.
AWWWW! I DONT WANT MICHAEL! D:

History test sucks.
I can totally just fail the whole thing la,
i missed out so many pts,
& i didnt even finish last qn la.
DIEDIEDIE! D:

skipskipskip the recess.

Math lesson was so boring lor,
i never pay attn in cls one la!
NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S QUADRATIC EQNS!
& tmr's our math test somemore,
& almost everyone says it's hard.
T.T

CME was slacking period XD
Went to the hall,
to play some games,
then sat down to discuss about end of yr BBQ/chalet LOL!
At last is held at yaoxing's semi d.
Beats going to downtown la,
there so squeezy.
Yaoxing's house bigger & more free. XD
So we can stay there overnight if we want.
Then it's called sleepover,
not chalet alr.

MR WANG'S LESSON!
I paid attention! :O
Cause cher sit beside me ma,
then at least i dont have to get distracted by bullying marcus.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

Enrichment was okay,
ended so early :D

Then walked home with sq,
& HE SAID I WAS IN GREEN HOUSE! :O
I'm in brown house!
BROWNBROWNBROWN!
I'm not in goondo no. 1's house man! XD
hahaha.

I'm tired.
got to study for math test tmr.
Prepare to die.

& 2e1-ers please pay $26 for cls jersey ty =)


9:34 PM