CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Woke up earlier today,
just to go to school earlier today,
& to copy homework XD
Seriously, i don't know how to do math :x
Cause i've been too busy playing with marcus.
He so fun to bully :x

ET totally sucks.
It rained,
& we had to run at the D&T block, then past th labs.
Turn here turn there want to die already o.o
So slacked with chermaine XD
& we ran 8 r 9 rounds?

For once,
i paid attention to mr wang's science lessons.
Cause i wasn't feeling so sleepy after ET,
& th lab was so cooling.
But in the lab i was trying to finish copying math :x
So run to shengyi then run past mr wang,
he also didnt notice anything.
Sheesh! I walk past him slowly,
& go to shengyi's table to drink a cup of coffee,
i bet he still won't notice a thing :/

I paid attention to math class too :D
Yay for me :D
Although i didnt understand th whole thing,
& i'm seriously dreading this thurs' math test.
I'm going to fail badlyyyyyyyyy! D:
I want to go for math remedial.
& mug hard.

Mother tongue was so boringggggg! T.T
Had to go through zuo ye,
& do jian bao.
& have to act like got pay attention,
if not miss lim will come after you T.T


I paid attention to history too!

Chose a new monitress during CD today!
Yay! hahahahhas it's dania :D
Congrats girl!
Took eternity to tie pesdy's tie man :x


Talked about cyberwellness assembly in assembly?
Chermaine is thinking wrongly again :x
It was kind of boring man T.T


Stayed back for CCA,
& all of a sudden, i felt that i couldnt play.
ARGHHHHH! Im dyinggggg!
But saw the prefects dancing.
Very cute la! :D


HUIXIAN GET WELL SOOOOOON!
I miss you! ):


------------------------------------------

This song is super nice :]
Go on & hear it, it's part of my playlist.


Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Don't be afraid
I've taking my beating
I've shared what I've been

I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that ive done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that ive done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are

:D


9:08 PM