CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Friday, October 05, 2007

randomly :D

1) SHENGYI
2) CHERMAINE
3) NAMRA
4) LUZERNE
5) SHAOQI
6) YIJIE
7) YUHAN
8) REBEKAH
9) IGGY
10) DIP

-Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
yijie ; no one :D . right ??

-Is No. 9 a female or male?
iggy ; hmmm not sure . LOLS JK , male la .

-If No. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
yuhan & dip ; they don't know each other ? & I think it won't be good to be les . LOL

-How about No. 8 and 5?
shaoqi & rebekah ; LOLS , woooooots :D . hahhas , I'd give them my blessings :D . jk

-What is No.2 studying about?
chermaine ; something horny ?

-When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
namra ; this morning while waiting for shengyi

-What kind of music band does No. 8 like?
rebekah ; she hardly like songs , she'd prefer books . lol

-Does No. 1 has any siblings?
shengyi ; have . one sister . & she say she have brother ?

-Will you woo No. 3?
namra ; lols no I'm STRAIGHT .

-How about No. 7?
yuhan ; she's my stead xD

-Is No. 4 single?
luzerne ; how would I know ? lols .

-What's the surname of No. 5?
shao qi ; yeo

-What's the name of No. 10?
dip ; dipikka ?

-What's the hobby of No. 4?
luzerne ; erm maybe playing some bottle cap soccer or something ? o.o

-Do No.5 and 9 get along well?
shaoqi & iggy ; they don't really communicate a lot I think ?

-Talk something casually about No. 1?
shengyi ; she's a chio bu . LOLS :D

-Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8?
rebekah ; have . friendship feeling luhs :D

-Where does No. 9 live at?
iggy ; somewhere at woodlands ?

-What colour does No. 4 likes?
luzerne ; maybe blue . well , his email says so o.o .

-Are No. 5 and 1 best friends?
shaoqi & shengyi ; HAHAHS ! so coincidence . & no ?

-Does No. 7 likes No. 2?
yuhan & chermaine ; don't really know each other

-How do you get to know No. 2?
swiss sec 1e1`o7 :D

-Does No. 1 have any pets?
shengyi ; heck duh . gerbils ?

-Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
yuhan ; yesyesyesyesyesyesyes :D . chio too !

------------------------------------------------------

Math 1 exam today !
& some questions stumped me . D:
Especially the so easy triangle patterns question .
I don't know at first wrote the expression as a + ( n -1 )( n +2 ) ??
cause the expression a + ( n - 1 )d that Miss Tay thought us was still stuck in my mind .
Then the last 2 minutes I was panicking like crazyyyyyyyyyyy .
& wanted to cry .
Then I just wrote the long long expression & do accordingly , before erasing all my messy pencil workings , & then realised the expression was ( n + 1 )square . lols . so that was real close .
But as usual , collecting the papers were sooooooo slow . zz .

After math paper , we ran to the bus stop chasing after someone . LOLS , we're so lame can . Then dip came with herng yeow [pronounced as heng yew] , then he took 187 while the 3 of us took 188 . herng yeow free :D . whee .

Hope math 2 ain't that hard :/ .
6 more days to freedom :D .
patience .
perseverance .
:D .

Today's PSLE MT PAPER . All the best for juniors ! Especially Kristal ! Loves you lots :D .

EVERYONE ADD OIL FOR EOY & PSLE :D
rock hard :D
ADD OIL ! :D

I want to buy gowns . I want more heels . I want that pair of mphosis sunglasses . I want more hats . I need to save up . Rawr D: .


11:04 AM