CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I SIMPLY HATE 161oo7 .

Today is soooo my unlucky day .

To begin with , I woke up earlier than usual ,
but got to the bus stop later than usual .
& obviously missed a bus .
& had to wait for the next one 1omins later .

Then home econs we stayed in class.
Hardly did anything .
So I put my handphone in my pencil case ,
& listen to the music playing softly .
After a long while ,
we got our home econs paper back .
& I got pretty low , 35/5o .
& Mrs Lim went through the paper like she was in a rush .
& I had to look after the pile of exam papers
cause she told me to.
Then Mdm Chok came & we did a survey,
about CME & CD lessons.
Then Mrs Lim came back .
& I left my handphone in my bag ,
obviously I won't bring it along it my pocket .
Cause it'd be so heavy if I put it with my wallet .

Recess ate potato wedges ,
then Ash came down to say that her handphone was gone.
So we, namra , shengyi & me, rushed up to check ours.
& mine & namra's handphone was gone too .
Ohmygosh la .
I totally freaked out .
But namra found hers cause it was misplaced
-.-
I was praying so hard that someone would just return it .
I didn't even want to know who stole it.
I just want my phone back ,
BADLY !

It had many many memories inside .
Even my current msn display pic was taken with it.
My contacts are inside .
Tons of them.
The memorable messages I received are still inside right now too.
It was so so so so so loyal.
I brought it everywhere I go,
even a trip to the bathroom.
I already felt so attached to it.
It was even the same model as his.

Please return ash & me our phones.
Thanks a lot.

ART.
We went back to our old seats
& got back our art exam papers.
I got 72/1oo .
Not bad la , yanteik got same score as me too.
Those who got below 55 ,
were issued a letter ,
& also had to explain why they got so low.
Mr fadhly sucks.

MATH,
got back our math 1 .
Highest was Rieska :D , 44/5o.
Highest in whole level was 49/5o,
someone in 1e5.
I got 41/5o , which I think wasnt that bad ?
But Im pretty confident I'd get higher for math 2.
Not boasting, though.
But math 1 I had a lot of careless mistakes.

ENGLISH,
got back out comprehension .
Got 12/2o for comprehension,
got 14/3o for vocab + summary .
So for overall compre I passed , 26/5o .
Yay .
Oral I got 21/28 , same as index no. 1 - 4.
But I'm still very worried for my compostition.
I think I failed badly for it D:.

HISTORY,
Mr Seng took our Mrs Sng's lesson,
& gave us back our test papers.
Got 68/1oo . B3.
So so la huh ?
But ain't good either.

After history we went for post exam week briefing thingy?
& we're going to have 2 excursions next week.
To esplanade & a hike.
& we were listening to the briefing till I had a bad stomache.
& was perspiring badly,
& cat said she never see me like this before ?
Try FATIGUE ?
& she fan-ed me with her paper.
THANKS CAT :D
So I leaned on her while walking up to class,
& leaned on Ru En while buying food.
THANKS COOKIE :D
So I dragged myself to change to the jersey,
& changed shoe too.
& we rushed to the backgate in time,
to go CDANS.

I did lobbing & I had stomache or something again.
So I sat there . While watching them play.
I really wanted to play though.
Then Mr Gan said my face was blue & a little pale ,
so he lend me his handphone to call my mom
to tell her I was going home.
It was pouring like shit , & I didnt bring an umbrella.
So I got drenched badly,
but took a taxi home.

& my mother didnt really scold me when I called her,
when she reached home & when I felt better ,
she said she was going to scold me later.
& she confiscated my room keys ,
& I can go in WHEN SHE COMES HOME AT EVENING ?!
What the crap does she want la ?
I can't bathe when I come home,
I can't use the comp.
SHIT HER.
May she get run over by herds & herds of cows.
May she get drown in shit.
Don't worry , I don't mean it.
I just feel like saying it.
She just doesn't know how to make people feel better.

I HATE TODAY.
IT SUCKS.
I MISS MY HANDPHONE.
OHMYGOSH D: .


7:36 PM