CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

EOY IS OVER FOR GOODDDDDDDDDD ! :D

I HATE ORAL . rawr .
Reach class with dip ,
then went to the notice board to check the teachers & class
& for english , teacher is constance wong
then timekeeper is miss ng . oo . Got one class tio zainab ?
lols .

ENGLISH ORAL

The passage was pretty easy ,
except this word "wry" .
But I read it as "rai" & I think it should be right ?
o.o
Conversation was okay for the personal question ,
but I was soooo lost for words
for the global thingy question .

So she said I was quite fluent in reading the passage,
but I pronounced the word 'poverty' wrongly .
T.T
It should be pore-ver-tee ,
while I read it as poh-ver-tee .
Shit me .
Then she couldnt here clearly when I said mr , or mrs .
Shit me again .
But she kept smiling though . :D !
For one I got band 2 ?
For another I think I got band 1 :D

So I thought we were supposed to wait for everyone
till index no. 1 - 1o finished oral
then go to 2e5 together .
So I sat there & chat with ash & young jun
till iggy came & we asked miss ng
then I knew I was supposed to go to 2e5 ourselves -.-
So we weren't supposed to cross the whole group of people at 3rd floor
then ash & me went to the 1st floor ,
pass zainab ,
then walk to 2e5 lols .

CHINESE ORAL

So I sat beside kianhong then
he kept making me tell him about english oral .
LOLS CHEATER !
Then I won't la of course :D
Especially when the pregnant mdm sim is watching us .
So we read the passage in the chi text borrowed from jiaren.
Then kianhong said he wantedto be index 1,
but I told him its not good being first .
Then he want become 2nd , but he have to have a surname start with B
so he called himself BANGALA KIANHONG .
LOLS !
Then I laughed like crazy .
It's, don't know why, so funny !
LOLS . bangala bangala bangala ~

Then it was my turn ?
& I was so scared ,
& stumbled quite a lot .
Pathetic la .
& I skipped one word cause I didn't know how to read :x .

Conversation was a BIG disaster .
I did real badly .
1st , I didn't understand 2 questions .
& mr mak had to explain .
MISTAKE ONE .
2nd , I repeated my point a lot of times .
MISTAKE TWO .
3rd , I couldnt answer a question .
BIG MISTAKE THREE .
ohmygoshhhhhhhh .
I want pass also hard D: .
I suck .
But before I left while walking to the door ,
he told me not to worry lols.
I hope he gives me pity marks .
:D .

So I walked home , while the bigbigbig round sun
shining brightly at me ,
& I perspired as I walked .

When I reached home , I bathed ,
then went to 945 bus stop to take to swiss .
& I saw jonathan ng & jie lin fom 1e4 walking to the mrt .
Then I walked to the front gate & saw qihong .
ohmygosh la . only one person came out only .
& he's the first .
means chermaine & shengyi will come out long after .
Then I walk here & there around the front gate & saw dingen .
Then I saw dania & her friend :D
& I saw rieska :D
& saw luzerne & chin wei .
So many people .
So I walked back & forth to the backgate & back to the front gate
thrice ?
LOLS .
So shengyi & chermaine & namra came out
& we walked to the bus stop .
& namra & cher was TOO EVIL .
They bullied me verbally LOLS !
They ganged up on me ! D:
So the lousy 187 bus came -.-
So we sat that bus & I sat with cher .
But namra sat someplace else ?
Cher as usual read her book ,
while I listened to music .
& she went back home to change ,
while she dragged me pass the basketball court .
Obviously why right ?
She want guys to ge my no. -.-
But I just shout shuai ge & points at chermaine LOL
& quite a few guys turned around to look at her :D
hahahas .

So her house had COOKIES !
For me to eat :D .
yay yay yay . LOLS -.-



:D

Then she changed & hugged her cow alotalotalot
of times before stepping out of her house .



cher [condo lift mirror]



char [condo lift mirror]

Then we went to cp , then she saw her friends .
Then we went to pizza hut eat , AGAIN :D .
ahahhs .



eaten finish chicken wings :D .
nice shape right ?
LOLS :D .
Somehow we couldnt finish our food o.o

Then we go shopshopshop :D



eeyore on a balloon :D
OHGOSH SO ADORABLE :D



Chinese cinderella book & dont know what .
The pictures of the two books look quite alike :D



& we saw dipshikha going to popular lols



NEOS TAKEN !

Lols , shop till ankle hurts D: .

Then went to meet my mother after going home .
& we argue over a shoe then I thought she looked nice in ,
& she disagreed .
& we argued over the oral thing ,
cause I wanted to tell her english first ,
but she insisted on chinese
when I've already talked about english halfway ??
Then we argued about us keep insisting on our point of views .
LOLS .
SO I'm quite bu shuang with my mother .
But we forgot about it soon lol .
:D .

whee .
I'm in quite a good mood overall , though :D .


9:08 PM