CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

picture deleted due to cat's request :D


ART EXAM !
I'm confident about my preparatory work
but definitely not my final art piece though .
Cause I had to rush through it ,
and there was only 2 hours . I had to sketch then paint it ,
then touch up .
Obviously I had no time to touch up .
So sad right .
But at least I managed to finish the art piece ,
unexpectedly :D .
Then Iggy sat beside me & Jas sat infront of him .
They had nothing better to do,
BUT PLAY & HIT EACH OTHER's HEAD .
LOLS .
Then the invigilator , other than mr mak ,
had a really bu shuang face .
LOLS .

After art exam , of course , everybody who painted
went to the toilet to wash their brushes .
& the toilet was a bit full ?
Then almost immediately we rushed to the hall for some briefing ?
Then the 3 of us , cher , cat & me wanted to sit together ,
but obviously only can sit in 2s .
So we played don't know call what game , & I out
so I had to sit with someone else T.T
LOLS ! & I thought I had to sit with da bian
& I was like so desperate to sit with someone else .
So ru en sat with me :D
Ain't she nice ? :D
So we sat there for like 2o mins doing nothing ,
while all DMs , vice principals & principals were walking around .
Then mdm tang keep walking pass our class ,
while we all panicked silently ?
LOL .

Then finally we had a very short talk by Miss tay ,
saying she's leaving soon T.T
& the new VP is taking over .
We were all hoping it would either be mrs liang or mrs loh taking over .
But it had to be someone new -.- .
Then he talktalktalk , while mdm tang walkwalkwalk .
Then finally we all could go ,
so we 4 , dip , cat , leave (rebekah) & me
went to that after after backgate de bus stop .

After that incident yesterday , I'm going to cherish everyone around me . Thanks so much for being so nice & righteous :D . Stay nice :D . No matter what , I'm never going to forget you .

I LOVES YOU EARTH PEOPLE :D *peace*

Someone please tell me where am I supposed to go for oral tomorrow D:



2:24 PM