Thursday, October 04, 2007
1 more week till exams are over ! :DOh yeah . So far so good , but I've not been studying for exams . Especially history & chinese , and also english comprehension . & the worse part is I wrote out of point for english composition . I ought to kill myself . D: .
But after these 2 weeks , exams are finally over ! That means
computer almost 24/7
going out almost everyday
slacking like hell
no homework
no assessments
no revising
no heavy bags to school / many books under the table
freedom
Wheee ! But I'm going to be so dead when the results comes back . x(
I suddenly have so many things I want to buy,
& there there's someone nagging about me spending too much money .
Ever taking a neoprint he has to nag . Criticising me .
Moreover , that someone is only a mere friend ,
SO GET A LIFE .
shoo .
HUIXIAN & RU EN & CHARMAINE ARE SOTONGS THAT PLAY BADMINTON :D
2:36 PM