CHARMAINE

(Email/Friendster/Facebook)

5 July, I love surprises.
I wouldn't mind a Mango blue wallet.





3E1'09 2E1'08 6/1'06 Powerhouse YOG(mexico)
Adrian Agnes Aisyah Amalina Amanda Amirah Amirullah Atiqah Avery Beverly Calvin Cheryl Christopher Crystal Dania Daniella Darren Daryl Dawn Denise Dipikka Estelle Felicia Hafiy Hilda Hisyam Huili Ignatius Izzyan James Jane Jean JiaHui JiaMin Jinghui JingYi Joey Jolene Jovian Jovita Joyce Judy Junli Karthik.G Katty Kerong Kerrqi Khaiting Kristal KuanHui Lanjia Lia Limin Lingying Liyang Luzerne Lynette Marcus Michelle Mr Lee Natasha Nicole Paulina Pearl Pesdy Phoebe Priscilia Quenna Rebekah Rhia Ridzwan Rieska RuEn RuiXin Samuel Sandy ShaoQi Shazwani Sheena Shermaine Shihui Shiying ShuShia SinMay Stephanie SweeKun SzeWee Theodoros Thomas Timothy Victor Vincent Wanjun Wanping Wati Wenjuan WenQi William Xinni Xinsi Xinying YanTeik YeeXin Yilin Yilin YongYi Yufeng Yuhan Yuhan YungJin Zann Zhiming

2007: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 2008: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

Thanks --BANGBANGx for the skin.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

good morning people !
LOLS .
now its so bored . & ITS FREEZING COLD OUT THERE . now there's a storm i think . i see lightning but hear no thunder ; im not deaf FYI . lols . & the aircon is blowing me like no one cares & im too lazy to leave my seat to change the temperature or just off it . LOLS ! reminds me of joel . that time he was in the same plight . laugh out loud -.- . now the only one online is kian hong er zi & he is busy . zz .

I MISS MY CHOCOLATE T.T ! eh chocolate got miss white chocolate a not ? x) hehes .
i miss anita & my snowhite too . never see them during training today T.T
MOST OF ALL I MISS MY BELOVEDS YUHAN YIJIE & JINGHUI LUHS ! :D
IM SLEEPY ! hais ):
for once this week i got so slpy at this time . because we had to wake up so early luhs ! OMG ALMOST FORGOT WHAT THIS POST WAS FOR .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA !

& now on disney channel is brandy & mr whiskers . for crying out loud , lols .
I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I WANT TO DO THAT HOMEWORK AT LEAST ABIT BUT I WANT TO PLAY COMP BUT I WANT TO SLEEP . lols . oh im so yawning right now . okay i shall be a good girl & now try to do homework for 10-20mins then go to sleep :D . & DONT TOUCH THE COMP ANYMORE :D . just hope i dont fall asleep while doing homework :X .

hahahahahs . good night everyone . sweet dreams people :D


3:25 AM